Your "Simple strategies to support your kids’ and teens' remote learning" PDF is on its way!
Hey - Do you worry the impact screen time is having on your kids and teens?
If you want to learn proven strategies on navigating the digital dilemmas we face in the digital age to raise healthy, happy kids and teens, then check out the video below, so I can help you clear up the confusion, and keep your kids safe online.
Join the Switched on Parents Portal for just $39 on this page only, and get the support you need to navigate these uncharted, online waters.
Here’s what you’ll get INSTANT ACCESS to:
- Live Recordings of My Signature Parent Seminars & Exclusive Video Content including Raising Digital Kids, Raising Screenagers and Raising Boys in a Digital World
- Mini Masterclasses (video + PDF Summary Sheet) Downloadable PDF cheat sheets + eBooks (Incuding Stop Screens Sabotaging Sleep, Selfies, Social Media, Screens & Self-Esteem and YouTube – An Essential Guide for Parents)
- A library of information about a variety of digital dilemmas, including Q&As from the "Ask Dr. Kristy" series, PDFs and templates.
- 8 downloadable ebooks, including Raising Boys in a Digital World.
- Up to date, scientifically proven and researched content that is always changing - keeping you informed and equipped to navigate this ever changing landscape!
Who is Dr. Kristy - and why should I (and my family) trust her?
Hi, I’m Dr Kristy Goodwin,
I’m one of Australia’s leading digital wellbeing and performance experts (and also a mum who deals with her kids’ techno-tantrums daily!).
I’m a researcher, author, speaker and media commentator who provides science-backed solutions to optimise wellbeing and productivity in a digital world.
My work draws on cutting-edge neuroscience and research to explain the profound impacts technology has on our performance and health, without prescribing digital detoxes and promoting phone bans.
I’ve spoken at national and international conferences, schools, workplaces and medical conferences throughout Australia, and worked with clients such as Apple, Westfield, Bank of Queensland, Macquarie Bank, Foxtel, the National Broadband Network, JP Morgan, McDonalds, NSW Department of Education and Optus.
Most of all, I help parents and carers find healthy and helpful ways to raise kids and teens in the digital age, without the guilt, grief or guesswork.
I'VE WORKED WITH...
I’m on a mission to disseminate the facts and dismantle the fears about children’s and teen’s use of technology.
Let me show you how easy it is to manage your child’s and teen’s digital world by providing you with simple research-based solutions that won’t damage their development.