Find out more about having Dr Kristy as a Brand Ambassador
Need an expert or a quote for a story you’re running about the impact of technology on kids', teens' or adults' health, wellbeing, learning or productivty?
I can help you.
I’m often called on by the media for my insight and practical tips about what children. adolescents and adults need to thrive in a digital world.
I’m available for interview or comment in the media on the following topics:
- Digital wellbeing- the costs of digital distractions and dependence on physical health, mental wellbeing and performance (learning for kids and productivity for adults)
- Screen time for children and teens (how much is healthy vs harmful, current guidelines)
- Digital distractions- why the brain is vulnerable to distractions and the costs to wellbeing and productivity
- Digital dependence- why do we all succumb to the 'digital pull'?
- Health, wellbeing and developmental implications associated with children experiencing “digitalised childhoods and adolescence” (for example, health concerns associated with vision, posture and hearing)
- Educational use of technology with young children
- What today’s young children really need to thrive in an online and offline world
- Current online risks facing kids and adolescents
I'VE BEEN FEATURED IN
CHANNEL 9 NEWS | 19 APRIL 2019
WELLNESS TV | 23 FEBRUARY 2019
TODAY SHOW | 21 FEBRUARY 2019
MUMS AT THE TABLE | 21 JANUARY 2019
TODAY SHOW | 03 NOVEMBER 2018
TODAY EXTRA | 20 SEPTEMBER 2018
10 EYEWITNESS NEWS | 22 July 2018
WEEKEND TODAY | 07 July 2018
SUNRISE | 01 July 2018
TODAY SHOW | 27 June 2018
TODAY SHOW | 18 June 2018
INSIGHT | 05 June 2018