Find out more about having Dr Kristy as a Brand Ambassador
Need an expert or a quote for a story you’re running about young children growing up a digital world?
I can help you.
I’m often called on by the media for my insight and practical tips about what young children need to thrive in a digital world.
I’m available for interview or comment in the media on the following topics:
- Young children’s and adolescents' (0-16 years) use of technology
- Screen time for young children (how much is healthy vs harmful, current guidelines)
- Young children and technology addiction
- Parents’ digital dilemmas (addressing issues such as sharing images of kids online, techno-guilt, techno-shame, “sharenting”, “brexting”, when to introduce social media to kids)
- Health, wellbeing and developmental implications associated with young children experiencing “digitalised childhoods” (for example, health concerns associated with vision, posture and hearing)
- Educational use of technology with young children
- What today’s young children really need to thrive in an online and offline world
- Current online risks facing kids and adolescents
- Why we need to balance kids’ ‘screen time’ with ‘green time’.
I'VE BEEN FEATURED IN
CHANNEL 9 NEWS | 19 APRIL 2019
WELLNESS TV | 23 FEBRUARY 2019
TODAY SHOW | 21 FEBRUARY 2019
MUMS AT THE TABLE | 21 JANUARY 2019
TODAY SHOW | 03 NOVEMBER 2018
TODAY EXTRA | 20 SEPTEMBER 2018
10 EYEWITNESS NEWS | 22 July 2018
WEEKEND TODAY | 07 July 2018
SUNRISE | 01 July 2018
TODAY SHOW | 27 June 2018
TODAY SHOW | 18 June 2018
INSIGHT | 05 June 2018
Complete this quick online form and my team will be in contact, pronto.